I ran a test and it is working correctly, this is what I did.
- In the cBot I set the attach to MT to yes and in the comment field I entered test
- I set a Take profit target #1 to 3 pips with a close of 50%
- Started the cBot and passed the registration page on the symbol chart I will place trades EURUSD
- Right clicked the mouse on the chart and selected create new order
- Selected Limit order, added the comment at the bottom as test
- Set the lot size to 0.04, as 50% will close it needs to be higher than 0.01 lots as this is the lowest
- Placed order
- When the pending order was hit and converted to a market order
- When the price gained 3 pips, 50% of the position was closed.
You can manage pending orders just by setting both the MT & AT features to No, start the cBot on the same chart you will be placing pending orders and that's all, it will manage the pending order when it becomes a market order.
To be honest, I do not see the benefit of attaching to particular trades to manage using the attached MT & AT, it would be better if these were removed to save confusion and when you attach the bot to a chart and start it, the bot will manage any trade that turns into a market order for that symbol. I have put a request in to see if these confusing features can be removed.