I am confused with the settings of the WAE trading system could you help please.
I understand that I need to manually enter settings from the WAE trading system to each indicator and have following questions.
1) Parameters for Di napoli indicator refer to "cross over distance" however in Di napoli settings there is only the option of "curve distance" is this the same?
2) WAE trading system has a parameter "exit bars" this is not present in the WAE indicator can I ignore that setting?
Cross-over distance and curve distance are the same things.
the exit bars parameter is part of the strategy using the indicator, it is not an indicator setting, you can find full details below.
Thanks for the reply.
I have more questions please regarding News Manager integration.
Within WAE trading system settings there is the option to activate News Manager. I have this set to on and I understand from instructions that I need an instance of news manager running within the automate panel.
1) Can I use News Manager Pro?
2) I assume the News Manager instance needs to be open on the same chart as WAE trading system?
3) When you have entered desired settings within News Manager Pro and saved them can you close the settings window?
Sorry for all the newbie questions! I appreciate the help. 😄
Yes, you can use the pro version instead.
The news manager instance can be on any chart.
Yes, you can close the settings window.
Happy New Year to all at Click Algo 😄
Thanks, Clive, happy new year to you also.